Friday, June 1, 2007

Ladybug Ladybug

Well...as some of you know and some of you don't...we call Kaylee "bug." Mostly I call her ladybug, but the occassional lovebug, snugglebug, and plain ol' bug have been known to escape my mouth from time to time. But since ladybug has stuck as a nick name I am constantly drawn to all things ladybug, like this stuffed animal and ridiculously expensive lil outfit with matching hat she is sporting here.
Here she is with her one of her favorite toys: Loofy. Loofy may be her favorite thing in the world. Loofy's favorite thing is still Petra, although he seems relatively fond of Kaylee as well.
Since she grows out of things really fast I figured I'd better do a photo shoot first thing in the morning before she got something all over the outfit. Because, knowing my luck--by the time I washed it (I do Kaylee's laundry on Sundays) she probably wouldn't fit back into it.
Clap Clap Clap! I love the expression on her face in the above picture...I can't quite place it, but its rather cute.
And just in case you were wondering...she did seem to enjoy her photo shoot, from time to time anyway. Is there any cuter ladybug anywhere? I think not!
Well that's it for my May pictures, I should be able to do better on keeping up in June. We shall see!
Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: