Sunday, December 9, 2007

a Kaylee sized workout

OK, I admit it, I've been lax. But its not in posting...its in taking the pictures themselves. I have been doing so much scrapbooking and so many other little picture projects...that taking more pictures has just not been a high priority. So I took some today...just to show you our lil' one is still doing fantastic. Here's Kaylee showing off her stylin' turtleneck with ruffle sleeves.
I caught her lying down between the coffee table and the couch...was she trying to get away from the camera?
And then it was time for Daddy's work-out. Jump up and down with Kaylee in your arms until your exhausted...that shouldn't take too long with our 28 pound little monkey.
Kaylee seems to really like this workout!
"Again, again, again," she says.
Daddy seems to have liked the workout as well.
Oh, and last Sunday, our friends Bailey and mom, Shana came over for lunch. I managed to take a couple of pictures of Kaylee and Bailey...and for once, they are not in their strollers!
Bailey had fun with Kaylee's toys and Kaylee didn't seem to mind sharing them either.
That's all I've got for now. Pictures with Santa should happen within the next week or so and maybe the Christmas spirit will inspire me to take more pictures!

No comments: