Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Last Saturday we packed up the car to drive a block and half (what can I tell you its cold!!!!) to visit our friends, the Hochs. Kaylee and Bailey picked up right where they left off the last time, playing together and giggling and laughing. Its a real hoot to watch them together.

And luckily for Kaylee, Bailey doesn't mind sharing her toys...and Kaylee apparently doesn't mind sharing her germs...when does this 'everything in the mouth' phase end?

My sister Diana stayed with us from Thursday through Sunday. On Sunday her boyfriend Charlie Colin (she calls him Charlie, but he introduced himself as Colin, so I am compromising) came over for the day. He was great with Kaylee, so we got along just fine. He was very creative and patient with her, and in turn, Kaylee took a real shining to him.
I have no photo evidence of Charlie Colin, but he took all of these pictures. Apparently he is something of a shutter-bug, and I can see why. He was worried about the lighting, but I think all of these came out really really well. So thank you Charlie Colin for sending these pictures so fast--(and you said it'd be 3 months!)
Here's Kaylee, her balloon and Petra, who seems rather wary of said balloon...
I presume Diana is one of Charlie Colin's favorite subjects to photograph, perhaps that's why this picture is so great! I really like this one of Kaylee and her Auntie.
Here are just a few more cute shots courtesy of the Charlie Colin, I am sure you're sick of my commentary...so I'll just leave it at: Happy New Year.




No comments: