Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Librarian and the Playgroup on the Mat...

OK, not exactly the Librarian (I guess I have that Noah Wylie TNT movie on the brain at the moment...) but I couldn't resist posting a few pictures I took at library story time. Usually we end the class by dancing to a special song with our kids...however both Jackie and I were holding Oliver and Rowan (respectively) so we could not dance with Emily and Kaylee...so we asked them to dance together, and they actually did!
It was so cute, they danced for the whole song! And I swear I really did try to catch a few shots of Emily's face, but Emily moves way faster than my shutter does. (Our camera officially sucks now though and we will be buying a new one with our Christmas funds...but that's another gripe.)
So yeah, I definitely had to share Kaylee and Emily's dancing talent with our cyber audience. I think we have a future Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers...just don't ask me which is which! :)
And on Wednesday, I was practicing with Kaylee to say "cheese" for the camera. Fabulous, yes?
I thought Rowan's expression here was really cute, so I thought I'd share this one too.
Whenever I bring out the baby mat for Rowan to play on, Kaylee always has to horn in on the action.
Not sure why...perhaps she thinks her little sister needs a usage demonstration? Regardless, it generally does make for some Kodak moments and this time since I had a second moderator because Daddy was home...I ran for the camera.
Kaylee really is becoming quite a ham, she likes showing off, but most of all she really loves Rowan. Lots of kisses and hugs and she often even reminds me: "Don't forget Rowan Mommy!" And no I am not putting words in her mouth.
Its hard to really tell what Rowan thinks of her big sister, but if the smiles are any indication I think we have a die-hard fan of Kaylee here.
Anyone else see pure adoration, from both parties?
And there's your weekly (? probably not, I want to put up some more pictures within 24 hours) dosage of the girls.

No comments: