Friday, March 11, 2011

Mardi Gras and a few other cute pics.

The girls made Mardi Gras masks at a MOMS Club event and continued the celebration at home.
Rowan was particularly proud of her mask. She continually jumped out at me and said: Boo! And then she pulled her mask up and said, "its only Rowan Mommy, its just me!" Seriously, at least 20 times...in a row.
Kaylee made a mask too and strutted around for a while.
Look! Look! Look! I took a great picture of Kaylee! This has not happened in a VERY long time. Kaylee is a beautiful little girl, and I get passable pictures on a regular basis, but you have no idea how many I delete because they are just plain old BAD; but this one, this one, I LOVE.
This one isn't that bad either, but still only passable.
Rowan, on the other hand, is a camera ham. I don't seem to have trouble getting pics of her to come out well.
Check out that expression!
A kiss for baby Leo when we broke out his baby gym.
He was captivated for a few minutes...
but then, well...you decide if he liked it or not.
That's all for now.

No comments: