Saturday, April 28, 2007

Over-due Easter Pics!

OK--the long since promised Easter-pics! (Sorry-most of them had red-eye so I had to wait until I had time to fix them--which apparently is on a sleepless Saturday morning starting at 4:45 am)
Kaylee's beautiful little easter-egg dress is courtesy of Deborah Leary -- a co-worker of mine. Grant hated it, but of course, he hates anythign with frills...and especially hates bonnets--so this was a lose-lose for him all around.
Kaylee certainly seems to like it though--look at that emphatic smile!
And just in case you were wondering--she is just as adorable (and smiley) from the bird's-eye view!
The bunny shown here is also courtesy of Deb Leary. When you squeeze its paw it sings a ridiculous song: "When I'm happy my ears wiggle and my foot taps up and down..." And yes, his ears do wiggle and his foot does tap up and down.
While Kaylee's overall demeanor would indicate that she likes the bunny, there was an occassion or 2 where she seemed a bit disturbed by him--or at least non-plussed.
This one is a little blurry, but I just love the pose she pulls off:)
This one is called Easter_Drama in the archive. Do you think she possesses some of her Mommy's passion for 'the theatre'?
I am not happy about how this photo came out--but I'll suck it up and deal. At least it shows our whole family--all 5 of us!


No comments: