Friday, April 13, 2007

Yee-Haw

I just fell in love with this little outfit. I can't even remember where I picked it up, but I do remember I picked up the whole ensemble (sans shoes which I've had since she was born) for $5. I keep thinking that's like a really good deal, but considering she wears her clothes for like a month before she grows out of them...I am not sure it really is a good deal. Even so, I just loved it...it was just a nice departure from the classic pinks and purples that litter her wardrobe.
Doesn't she look like she's ready to go country line dancing or something? She just needs some cute little cowboy boots...which I could procure...but that seems a little ridiculous, since shoes go really fast too, and those are even more expensive...Seriously, who pays like $20 (or even $40) for baby shoes? Answer...most parents because that's what they cost!
I like the above picture because it kind of looks like she's curtseying...I assure you, it was not on purpose...just luck! And I am not sure what face she's making in the picture below. But its cute:)
Anyway, that's my update for now. I have some Easter pictures that I will try to put through photoshop to get rid of the red-eye this weekend so I can post them soon!

No comments: