Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Ball Pit

There was a more creative title in there I think...but I just don't have the energy to find it.
Anyway...
In preparation for Kaylee's first birthday on Saturday we blew up the ball pit we purchased at a garage sale for $5...with at least 150-200 plastic balls that I individually bleach-cleaned (phew.)
We tossed Kaylee in, to see how she'd like it. She examined her new toys carefully."I declare this toy good," she proclaims happily!I shimmied into the adjacent tunnel to take some pics from another angle.
"Welcome to my Ball Pit Mommy" exclaims Kaylee.
After a little while of frolicking in all those new disinfected balls, Kaylee decided she wanted to save some of the fun for her party guests.
Woo-hoo...caught up on posts again! I rule!

No comments: