Saturday, April 19, 2008

ultrasound

Introducing...ok, well we have a lot of names...but, its a girl!
Daddy and I don't believe we can properly name a child (or dog or anything) until we meet them. So, just like last time, we will have a list when we enter the hospital, but we won't decide on a name until after we see her. To my memory, Kaylee was not even in our top 5 names last time (I think it was #6--but Daddy insists it was #4), but when we saw her, Kaylee just felt right, so Kaylee she is. We're hoping this baby inspires us as well.
Here's the profile of the next little munchkin.
And here's a front view looking at her face...nice skull eh?
I took a ton of cute pictures of Kaylee yesterday at the park; it was so nice she was wearing summer clothes! However, I am just not ready to DL them from the camera yet, so you'll have to wait. Hopefully I will get them up tomorrow. Until then...

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Ooh, call her Grantisha!

=)

Congratulations again!!!