Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introducing Rowan...

OK, I have a lot of pictures, but I have to go through them all and decide what to save, edit blah blah blah...but I wanted those family members who live a little bit further to have a first glimpse of the newest beautiful addition to our family.
Rowan was born on Friday August 29th at 8:03am.
She weighed 8lbs 15oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
These pictures were taken Saturday August 30th, when just she and Mommy were hanging out at the hospital getting to know each other for the first time.
I am already amazed by her.
As I said, lots of pics including some cute ones of new big sister holding new little sister. Hopefully I can get to them in a timely manner while still getting some sleep!

2 comments:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Mazel tov! Didn't know that the Big Day was so close to actually happening!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!