Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kaylee's photo shoot

OK, we tried several weeks ago to have Kaylee's professional photos taken. I really would like to have professional pictures taken to mark each birthday. Well that time went terribly...it was a nightmare. All Kaylee wanted to do was look at the props and things on the walls and basically anything but sit still and have her pictures taken.
However, take #2, went much better and we got some great pictures. I am really really happy with them, so I thought I'd share. Obviously, some cropping was done for the ones I had printed, but here they are.
This is my favorite, we got it done in black and white and really close up on the face and also in color, but we centered it more. It really looks like a glamour shot! I wish I could take credit for the hair, but it was sheer dumb luck.
I really like this one too, it captures the sweet essence of my little munchkin. We had this one done in the birthday border with a little poem: She bloomed and grew and now she's two!
I wanted one of Kaylee in more of her usual garb, so I had a casual picture taken as well. I love that little smile.
This is a more formal shot, and perhaps my least favorite, but I still love it.
And finally, if that face is not Kaylee then I just don't know what is. The printed version is more close up and I had them cut out the basket ball, but playing catch is after all how we got her to make that smiley face...
So there they are. I really don't think I could be much happier with these if I tried.

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Whatta punim!

I like the Gilmore Girls styled one...

=)