Monday, November 10, 2008

The Girls Have Lunch

Alright, these pictures were so cute, I just had to share. Over the weekend the girls shared lunch...well...I think you know what I mean. I was snapping pictures, and Kaylee kept saying, "Kaylee's turn," when I took her pictures and then "Rowan's turn" when I was taking Rowan's picture. Then at some point...instead of calling the play-by-play, she started issuing orders! Needless to say, a lot of pictures were taken...here are the highlights.Here it is! I did it, I did it. I caught Rowan's smile on camera! Totally worth the wait!
Here is the runner up for the 'smile' category for Ro. As you can see, in this particular race...only the winner matters!
Well, I couldn't catch any more smiles, but Rowan doesn't need to be smiling to be cute (albeit, it certainly does enhance the cuteness when she does.)
I can't believe she's already over 2 months old! I also can't believe how far behind I am on my scrapbooking:( Maybe I should get nice color print outs of the blog by month and have them bound at Staples!
I am trying to make a real effort to take lots of pictures or Rowan...she is just so easily upstaged by her silly sister these days. I think Daddy and Mommy are going to be in for a heap of trouble when Rowan is Kaylee's age and Kaylee is 4.
As I said, sometimes it was "Kaylee's turn." Despite the peanut butter...what a face!
She is starting to smile on request...but not always.
And of course, when its time to be done...its time to be done. Or beware the wrath...
What a lunch!

2 comments:

DianaTheGrape said...

I miss Rowan and Keeleeeeee! can't wait to see the happy family in a few days

DianaTheGrape said...

I miss you cuties!