Saturday, May 23, 2009

A smattering of miscellaneous-ness

I have been remiss in taking, downloading and editing my photos this month. Its been a very busy time for us. However, we love this close up shot of a genuine Kaylee smile!
One of the reasons we've been busy...is this lil guy. Loofy had surgery this month and is recovering nicely, but requires a good amount of supervision leaving Mommy with less time for the camera and computer.
Rowan has started finger foods. She absolutely loves Cheerios.
Just ask her!
She will also eat cubed banana or small pieces of strawberry if there are absolutely no Cheerios in sight.
This morning (even though she's wearing the same PJs, I swear it was a different morning than the Cheerios pictures) I snuck in with a camera once Rowan started making noises...at first she was a bit grumpy at the intrusion.
But once she saw who was behind the lens, she was all smiles. I love when she wakes up happy.
Speaking of waking up...it seems nap time is over. Oh well, at least I got the posts up...no time for proof-reading though. I hope its grammatically readable.

No comments: