Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Last weekend, since the weather has finally decided to catch up with the season, the family got to go to the beach. It was Rowan's first time and she had a blast! She even liked to be in the water (but to be honest I've taken them again several times since and not so much.)
She had lots of fun exploring in the water and making lots of splashes.
Kaylee, now a seasoned veteran of the beach, always has fun. Be it on the beach part...
or in the water!
I like this picture because the angle makes it look a little dangerous, which believe me, it wasn't.
Kaylee is a little braver in the water when Daddy gets to go to the beach with us. I make her wear her life jacket when it is just me since I can't be in 2 places at once.
The great thing about our little beach is that there is plenty of sun and plenty of shade.
There is also a small playground with a little slide, some swings and a playhouse that Kaylee and Rowan enjoy.
Somehow, Rowan's swing pictures always come out pretty well.
And this picture, while perhaps mildly inappropriate, is really indicative of Kaylee's parentage!

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Hah! I read this title [in conjunction with your other] as A Day at the Balch.

Darn my foolish penchant for optical gestalts!

=D