Friday, March 2, 2007

Out of the Woods and Into the Woods

I suppose that title will only makes sense for those who know a few things about musical theater and that know that I was (and still am) a musical theater buff.
We're Out of the Woods because Kaylee is doing fantastic on her antibiotics. No fever, only a stray cough here and there, and a few sniffles which have far more to do with the weather than the sickness she had last week.
We're into the woods because its Friday and I am not at work. I have yet to work a full work week...and I won't next week either because I am taking next Friday off because of her 6 month appointment that's smack dab in the middle of the day and if I want to change it I'd have to wait several weeks. My boss sounded rather pissed...but what can I say? It was snowing this morning and now its freezing rain. On days that I have to bring her to Newburyport before going into work I am going to be even more discriminatory about what is and is not safe to drive in. Oh well, I am trying to not be angry about it, guilty about it, or anxious about it. It is what it is and that's all that can be done.
Anyway, this is one of my favorite new outfits for Kaylee. In part, because its not pink--hurray! Can you believe she's not even quite 6 months old yet and she's already in 12m clothing. Not all of course...she is mostly in 9m clothing...but she's starting on her 12m supply as well! Nothing 6 month has fit her since she was 4 months old. She's just so tall. She has quite a bit of her room in the girth, but she's stretching out the toes! I am only 5'2''--why is she so tall? I have a feeling she and Daddy will be talking over my head in no time:(
I am going to unload a bunch of pictures off of my camera today so I'll have more things to update with shortly! So that's it for now!

No comments: