Sunday, February 25, 2007

My poor baby!

Well the fever has been gone, but the breathing continues to be burdened and the cough was getting worse. So we took her to the doctor, turns out she has pneumonia. So I am really glad we brought her in. So she's on anti-biotics, and tylenol at night to help with what the doctor presumes is an achy body. We set up the humidifier in her room as well to hopefully help things. Her nose is still a fountain and she is miserable and I feel horrible because I can't help her. To make matters worse, I am afraid she's made me sick...and I can't take anything because I am still breastfeeding and the doctor thinks if I can, I should try to continue to breast feed as it may help her to heal more quickly. So I am conjested and rather miserable myself and trying to take care of a conjested and miserable infant.
She's such a trouper though...honestly...best baby ever! And I am not just saying that...she's been so good through this whole thing. I don't know what I did to deserve such an angel!

No comments: