Monday, July 23, 2007

Fast Forward 16 years

So this weekend...Kaylee found a new favorite toy...
Daddy's wallet...something tells me, she's going to have a certain measure of control of said wallet...
for many years to come...
"Hmmm what do we have here? A Discover card?"
"Do they accept Discover at Baby Gap Daddy?"
"Perhaps I had better take some good ol' cash as well."
"OK lets see I have the Discover card and some cash...anything else of value in here?"
"Maybe I had better take the Visa too, just in case they don't take Discover."
"And your library card! And don't worry Daddy, I'll return all the books I take out in your name."
So, now Daddy needs a shot gun and a wallet guard. Poor Daddy!

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Yeah, Nate likes playing with our keys ... and pressing the buttons on our keyless entry fobs ... it's always fun to come out of a store and find your tailgate open and your panic button being pressed...

=)

That, and he knows how to turn on the TV ... and change channels now. Oh, the fun is beginning...