Monday, July 30, 2007

Swimming in a Big People Pool, Thursday July 26th

Last Thursday we packed up after Kaylee's first nap and headed over to our Jackie and Emily's place. Why? Well because it was the third day in a row of 90 degree weather...and they have a pool at their apartment complex! This was Kaylee's first time in a big people pool, and she really liked it!
Jackie and I took turns watching the babies in the water while the other snapped as many pictures as possible in that amount of time.
We decided to try to get both Emily and Kaylee into Emily's little floatie boat. And yes, they are still small enough to fit...barely!
Here's Kaylee thinking, "hey I thought this was a one-baby boat."
"Oh well," she thought, "if I have to share I am glad its with my good friend Emily."
We also dunked our little munchkins. I asked Jackie to capture the moment for me. While Kaylee was startled at first, she didn't mind it so much...we did it 2 more times.
OK, I know today is Monday, and I am making a post for last Thursday...but we just got back from Maine last night, so as soon as I can somewhat organize the over 100 pictures from the weekend I will post more.

No comments: