Monday, July 9, 2007

July 4th! (What is with my inability to put a title to my posts now?)
Anyway, on the 4th of July we packed up and went down to Grammy and Grampy's house. Kaylee wore her festive red, white and blue redsox dress. Daddy, you can see wasn't as patriotic. But I liked this picture as it fortold the future...Daddy on his computer, Kaylee on the phone!
Kaylee is already making lots of expensive phone calls..."Hello Hong Kong?"
We got to see Auntie Diana before she returned to NY. Diana entertained Kaylee with some good ol' harmonica playing. "What is that you have in your mouth Auntie?" asked Kaylee.
"Hmmmm, its making really weird noises. Perhaps you had better let me take a look at that."
"Well everything seems in order...continue to entertain me!"
It is rather sad that those pics were the best (and only) pictures I managed to snap of Kaylee and my sister...but hey, its certainly better than nothing!


No comments: