Saturday, January 31, 2009

Soccer Mom

Yup, its official...I'm a soccer mom. Except that I drive a relatively economic car, a sedan no less...so maybe I'm not, but I am.
Here's Kaylee sitting on her soccer ball supposedly paying attention to Coach Matt.
Usually she's actually not really into soccer...but maybe since I had the camera out she decided to be a ham and run around and actually play!
This is my favorite picture I took the whole time. She kept tracing the big Z on the field...and I just liked how this came out with the soccer ball on the outside.
Of course, any event is fun when we get to play with our buddy, Henry...who became a big brother that very night!! Congrats to the whole family on the birth of little Harrison Leo!
As you can see sometimes Kaylee actually did something with a soccer ball too...like chase it around the field.
And kick it.
But her favorite soccer accessory seems to be the net so we're thinking she's going to be the goalie.
However, she's not too bad at 'handling' the ball down the field when she thinks no one is watching.
Again, me futzing with camera settings, but I liked it even though it came out blurry...it shows she can actually move quickly when she wants too.
Only 2 more weeks of soccer...it would figure that she finally would get into it now that we're almost done!

No comments: