Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Playgroup in March

Let me start by saying this is my fourth post today, so make sure you scroll down so you can catch all the action from the last 2 weeks in March...
These pictures are all from this morning's playgroup. Kaylee wanted to wear a "dancing dress" today so she chose her new apple dress ensemble. With the little kerchief I think she looks like she's ready to audition for "Fiddler on the Roof."
Playgroup was at Emily's today and Kaylee had fun playing on Emily's big wheel.
That smile told me she wishes she had one...but unfortunately our land doesn't have any flat part to it...so I don't think its going to happen.
So she'll just have to enjoy her turn when she's at Emily's house.
This next series of pictures was really cute to me...fast forward 12 years and picture the girls discussing the latest high-school gossip.
"Emily did you hear about Bobby and Susie?" Kaylee grins.
"No, tell me, tell me!" insists Emily.
"OK, well you didn't hear it from me, but I heard..." continues Kaylee.
"No way!" says Emily, "that's one bit of juicy gossip Kaylee!"
But since they are still 2 1/2 and not 14, I had to leave that little flash-forward and mediate the turn-taking on the big-wheel. At this point, I'll take the fighting over taking turns over the fighting over which boy is cuter!
Meanwhile, Rowan was enjoying her part of playgroup too. She and Oliver are definitely aware of each other.
They spent a good amount of time exchanging toys,
Gurgling and babbling at each other,
And just plain staring at each other.
Good friends in the making, to be sure.
And that brings us up to date (finally.)

1 comment:

In My Shoes said...

Oh My God! The shots of Em and Kaylee are sooo funny! They totally look like they're knee deep in gossip! It's great to finally get some shots of Ro and Oliver together! Yep....we definately have the cutest kids on this planet!