Monday, March 30, 2009

Peek-a-boo

Who needs Mommy and Daddy when you're big sister can entertain you for a long time by being the best peek-a-boo partner ever? I am not sure who was having more fun, Rowan or Kaylee?
With a simple washcloth, Kaylee managed to entertain Rowan for a good 10 minutes.
Putting it both of Rowan's face and her own.
The shrieks and giggles were priceless!
And did you know that peek-a-boo is a game that comes with different props?
When the washcloth grew boring...quick-thinking Kaylee brought out her bucket.
Again, the bucket went over both Kaylee and Rowan's head.
But you can see that smile, Rowan thought it was great either way.
Is there any doubt that Rowan loves her big sister?
I don't think so.

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Oh, I SOOOOO want a bucket now!

<would make it so I can't see my screen ... & therefore couldn't work ... =D>