Friday, August 28, 2009

Catch up post

Today, we went to a friend's house to have an 'end-of-summer' bash. Kaylee had a great time.There were a lot of outdoor toys to play with, and she made a lot of use of a lot of them.
Even, the giant water slide.
Now mind you, this is a child who takes an hour to get into a pool...with much coaxing and a bathing suit.
Apparently, the way to lure this child to water, is decide, 'gee its only 65 degrees outside, she won't want to go in the water, so I won't even bother to bring her bathing suit.'
Rowan was having a good time with her own posse, friends: Alexis and Ashley.
Of the 25ish pictures I took in this minute, there actually were a few with all 3 girls looking at me!
Alexis didn't mind sharing her ride with Rowan.
Meanwhile, a soaking wet Kaylee played some croquet with Tyler.
I am not sure the official rules were obeyed, but a good time was had.
Last week, we had a tour of the fire station, Kaylee loved exploring the engines. It would make her Bampa proud I am sure.
Speaking of Bampa, I hope he likes this pic, cause I am going to crop it and blow it up and give it to him.

No comments: