Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quick post

Just a few pics I thought were blog-worthy. The other day, with Daddy's help, I really tried to get a good picture of both girls together that I could use for their birthday party invitation... I didn't really love any of them, but they are still cute. How can they not be with the subject matter, right?
I love this, I finally got a close up of Kaylee where she is not squinting and doesn't look like she's high.
We went to the beach on Monday with the MOMS Club. You can see what Rowan thought about that!
Kaylee had a good time in the water though.
We have an amazing toddler. Not only does she not argue when I make her wear her life jacket which is anytime the kids outnumber the adults present in our party, but she listens, and is careful and shares her toys that she brought from home. I love our little Monkey.
We went back to the beach today with Grammy and Grampy. I love this shot, I am going to zoom in and crop it as it is a genuinely good picture of Kaylee.
Rowan prefers to hang out on the beach as opposed to in the water.
Here again, I tried to catch a picture of both of them for the invitation and while I love the subject matter, the picture leaves something to be desired.
Rowan ventured into the water for a little while with Grammy.
And Kaylee got her first sand-castle-building lessons from Grampy. What a great day!
And that's pretty much it so far in August.

3 comments:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Some great shots! Now if only my VT pics would finish tagging themselves, I could start doing some posting...

(computers are supposed to be smart enough to take over the world now, right? why can't they do my blogging for me?)

Katie Gifford said...

Do you really want them to?

Andrew S Wienick said...

Of course not. I just have 90 pics to tag. And then organize.

That, coupled with the OTHER ~90 I have makes it a daunting task...

=D