Friday, August 28, 2009

Professional Shoot!

OK, we got some professional pictures taken of the girls for their respective 1 and 3 year birthdays. We have a ton of them, these are just some of my favorites:
I love this of Rowan, I have called it: the 'peek-a-boo' shot.
Another great one of the one-year-old. Check out that smile.
Look at that mug.
Does anyone not love that smile?
This is my favorite of Kaylee...I just love that face.
Hats were apparently working for Kaylee that day!
I love this shot, I just wish we went with a dark chair and/or background as I feel she is a bit washed out.
Another good, but washed out one of Kaylee...maybe Di can help me enhance the colors a bit.
The photographer also took what I will call 'stylized' pictures as well. I wasn't sure about them at first, but I really like some of the results.
I think this look might work for her.
Perfect bathroom art.
This was the photographer's favorite.
And this was mine. We ordered it in black and white but the bow in Kaylee's hair and the roses retained their color, it shall be framed and mounted in our upstairs bathroom as soon as possible.
And that's it for today (scroll down I posted twice.) Tomorrow is the girls birthday party, so I shall have more soon I am sure.

No comments: