Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I wasn't going to get Kaylee a special "outfit" for V Day. It seemed kind of silly to me and money is tight until I actually receive a paycheck. But when we went to the mall and the Disney Store had already marked its holiday stuff down by 40% I couldn't resist this little onesie for $5.
It was a special Valentine's day for Grant and I as well. A rather large snowstorm hit and we decided that we weren't going to work. The commute is an hour for me, and with precious cargo in tow I am no longer willing to risk driving to work on snowy days. I'd rather forfeit a days pay than risk a car accident AND lose several years from my life with the stress of driving.
As you can see though, we got up and got dressed for work...all in red for the festive day. We really didn't decide we weren't going until we made ready to leave and really took a look outside. With an all day snow storm, to have to drive in this all the way to work AND all the way back, just didn't make sense to us!
Anyway, that's all I have for now:) More later.


No comments: