Sunday, February 18, 2007

I hate when she's sick!

The poor thing. She can't even really breathe...therefore she can't even really sleep, which is really what she needs.
Every time she goes to take a breath, she gets woken up by her clogged nasal passages.
She is a veritable fountain of boogies, and about every 3 1/2 hours her fever rises again (note the tylenol wears off every 4 hours, don't think that fact has been lost on me.)
She is currently sleeping and has been for approximately 4 minutes...which is one of her longer stretches since midnight last night. I am really hoping she can just sleep for a while, I think that will help her more than anything!

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Feel better, Kaylee! I agreen that being sick is no fun...

=(

Remember that your parents love you, no matter HOW zombie-like from sleep deprivation they become...

Sincerely,
Nate (and Andy & Jen)