Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting into the Swing of Things

Yeah, I know I am lame...
On Friday the 24th we headed out in the morning to a local park to meet up with some friends. As you can see Kaylee had an absolute blast on the swing. This is my current favorite picture of Kaylee as I don't think I could recreate that smile if I tried forever.
She requested quite a few underdog pushes.
Kaylee even consented to pushing her little sister for a bit while we waited for our friends.
"Hey wait a second," Rowan though, "who is that pushing me?"
Kaylee did a great job being a great big sister.
But soon enough she wanted in on the action again.
Then Nevaeh and her little brother arrived so it was time to really play. Kaylee and Nevaeh had a great time catching up.
We were even able to score a little swing time for the bambinos. Don't they look enthralled?
Rowan had almost as good a time on the swing as Kaylee did.
And I even managed to score my new current favorite picture of Ro that day too. Go me!
And that is how we get into the swing of things.

2 comments:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Those shots where the girls are mid-backswing are great (the first one, and the last two) ... but the ones in the middle aren't so bad either...

=D

Katie Gifford said...

Thanks Andy. Yeah that first one of Kaylee is my current fav pictures of her (which considering the sheer volume is saying something.) The last one of Ro makes my top 5 of her as well, which again, is no small feat.