Friday, May 25, 2007

Last Day of Daycare, Clap--May 22nd

I'd love to say Kaylee was really excited that it was her last day of daycare and that she was so happy at the prospect of spending all her time with Mommy from now on...but I doubt it. She genuinely enjoyed daycare and she was just happy to be there with her friends.
She was also happy to see her teachers, she is just a smiley baby, for which we are grateful. Her teachers were great and presented us at the end of her last day with a big poster covered in some art projects that Kaylee did with painting with her feet and hand-over-hand coloring and with pictures of her and her friends taken over the last several months. It was really nice and I think I want to have it laminated or something to preserve it, because it is cute. If it were smaller I would try to encorporate it in a scrapbook page, but it really is on a large piece of poster board--so it is an art project all in itself.
Kaylee does have a new trick too, which I endeavored to catch on camera. She can clap and she loves to do it too! I know she doesn't look too happy here but trust me; she likes clapping and she really loves the reaction she gets from Mommy and Daddy when she does it!
Hurray for new tricks...*clap*

No comments: