Saturday, May 5, 2007

Where's Mommy? And other random pics

I know some of you have emailed and commented that I am never in any pics--well I am the designated photographer. Although, Grant's sister Abbie is really rather good at photography and while I argue when others try to take my photo, I let her more readily because somehow they just seem to come out better than other people's.
But since Abbie is usually not around--I take better photographs than Grant and he is a better subject than me anyway. But scroll down--there is a whole post dedicated to Mommy somewhere!
Besides, there's something about Father and Child that is irresistable, isn't there?
This picture is at daycare--we found this spiky ball that she really liked. We rolled it around for a while and then she promptly picked it up and put it in her mouth...hurray!
She is also really getting into stacking toys now. She's really adept at getting the rings off the stacking post now...although not so skilled at getting them back on!
And of course, sometimes its just time to knock the hole thing over and see what happens!
Well again, that's it for my marathon of updates...what was that 5 this time? Although, at least it was only a week between this time and not the 2+ weeks we waited last time!
Ciao all!

No comments: