Sunday, May 13, 2007

One of the Last Daycare Days

Well for those of you that don't know...which may actually be the majority of you...I gave my notice at work, which means Kaylee gave her notice at daycare. It was a really hard decision, I had just finally begun to get used to the idea of daycare and working and I was finally getting over the guilt and starting to enjoy the advantages of the extra income...
However, I was promised a 4 day week upon a co-w0rkers return (after recovering from surgery.) She has returned and when I asked my boss for a timeline as to when I could start that 4 day week...well I'll avoid the long story and leave it at: he just changed his mind. So, I hope 0 days works for him (since 4 clearly didn't.)
So money will be tight...very tight; but it does mean I will get to spend all my time with the most important thing in the world...which I am very much looking forward to.
And of course...it will mean I have a lot more time to update the blog:)
Ciao

1 comment:

Andrew S Wienick said...

Kaylee sure is a lucky little girl to have such a devoted mommy! Happy [Belated] Mother's Day!!!