Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kaylee's Other Wheels

I realize this doesn't make sense to you, as the "other" wheels is a bad pun/joke based on a post that I made earlier...but not so much earlier that most viewers probably won't have viewed it yet...however, since I am the author, I make the rules, so you'll just have to put up with it:) This is my 'not as nice as I could have put it way' of telling you there are more pictures if you keep going after this post!
Anyway...the wheels which I am now referring to...are Kaylee's new bicycle wheels. We got her a bike at a yard sale...complete with princess helmet and she sort of likes it. I say sort of because this whole peddling thing seems to be beyond her at this point.
Still...you have to learn sometime. So off we went.
She certainly likes the idea of the bike and often points out her ownership of it as we pass it in the basement on our way someplace else.
But with nice weather on the way again (hopefully) I think we'll give it another go.
Just so you know what Ro was doing while Daddy was giving Kaylee her first bike-riding lesson...she was being really cute in her stroller!
Kaylee's friend Nevaeh came over last Friday...it wasn't as nice as it could have been outside...still the girls played outside in Kaylee's sandbox.
They played really well together making sand castles and in general moving most of the sand from the sand part over to the water part.
Later that day when Daddy got home and the sun actually came out...Rowan got to enjoy the water end of the sand and water table too!

No comments: