Saturday, June 20, 2009

visiting Great Grandma!

On Thursday we went down to visit Great-Grandma Chip in her retirement village. Grandma was thrilled that Rowan warmed up to her so well and so quickly. They spent a lot of quality time together. I took a lot of pictures...but my grandmother just always manages to be making a face so this is the best we got.I even managed a little photo-shoot with both girls. This was no easy task...
...as Kaylee spent several hours exploring Grandma's small apartment and especially loved the balcony *gulp.*
We also set Kaylee to her first baking task this week. She made Daddy his favorite double chocolate chip cookies for Father's Day (or something like that.)
Kaylee had a lot of fun and did surprisingly well. I am not saying she did the whole thing, but her attention span was longer than I thought it would be.
And she didn't mind reaping the rewards of baking either. "Mmmmmm chocolate."

No comments: