Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stuffs

Here is one of Kaylee's cuter ensembles. Her beautiful purple 'dancing dress' and orange t-shirt and Daddy's Red Sox cap.
Well, there's no accounting for fashion in my house!
Kaylee had her last gymnastics class, which was her recital. She got dressed up in her favorite gymnastics outfit.
She was very excited about the whole affair.
She got to do all of her favorite activities: the trampoline, the balance beam and the swing.And at the end all the little kids got a trophy to remind them of their achievements and the good times they had.
I don't know why I like this picture, but I do, so I thought I'd share.
Rowan has been on the move for a little while now...as long as she has some help, from someone's fingers...
or her hippopotamus walker.
For those that don't know, I couldn't be luckier with how good Kaylee is with Rowan. She comforts Ro when she's sad, plays with her and gives her more love than she can sometimes handle. For that, among many other things, I am blessed.

No comments: